Instructor-led Blockchain classes!
Personalized training with hands on projects. The forthcoming decade will see one trillion-dollar market developing around Blockchain technology.
Avail benefits of practical implementation of Blockchain technology! Online delivery of support and follow-up for a complete in-depth understanding of Blockchain’s practical applications.
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn in detail about Bitcoins and Blockchain.
- Distributed Networks
- Blockchain Nodes
- Blockchain Transactions
- Block Structure
- Proof of Work
- Types of Blockchain
- Blockchain Implementations
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem, smart contracts and its deployment.
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Cryptocurrency Used: Ether
- Consensus Mechanism
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Development Technologies that help network
- Ethereum Clients
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- Learning Solidity Language
- Smart Contracts
Learning Objectives: You will be able to set-up your own private Blockchain environment using Ethereum. Also, you will be developing and deploying smart contracts on the set-up environment.
- Installing Ethereum Private Blockchain
- Creating the Genesis Block
- Making rules for the Ethereum Private Blockchain
- Validating and Mining Ether
- Creating a Smart Contract
- Deploying the Smart Contract and verification
Learning Objectives In this module, you will learn about Hyperledger, Hyperledger frameworks and tools. Also, you will learn about Hyperledger Fabric framework and Hyperledger Composer Play Ground Tool in detail.
- Consensus in Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Frameworks
- Hyperledger Tools
- Go language
- Hyperledger Fabric – in Detail
- Hyperledger Composer Play Ground Tool – in Detail
Learning Objectives In this module, you will get the hands-on exposure in setting up your own Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer Playground Tool. Further, you will get the exposure to create, deploy and execute Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric Environment.
- Setting up of your own Hyperledger Fabric Environment
- Creating, deploying and executing Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric Environment
- Creating and Deploying a business network on Hyperledger Composer Playground Tool
- Deploying the Business Network Archive (BNA) file created in Hyperledger Composer Playground tool on Hyperledger Fabric Environment
The Union Cabinet of India has approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on the collaborative research of distributed ledger technology (DLT).
Anyone having the zeal to learn innovative technologies can take up this training. Especially, students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the Blockchain technology.
There are no prerequisites as such for this Blockchain Training. However, development experience on an object-oriented language, fundamentals of networking, and basic knowledge of command line & Linux would be advantageous. Exposure on the below given technology will help:
- Linux Fundamentals
The requirement for doing practicals on the Blockchain Training is a system with Intel i3 processor or above, minimum 8GB RAM and 30 GB HDD Storage, Chrome (latest version) / Mozilla with firebug (latest version).
For practicals, we will help you to install and setup a virtual machine with Ubuntu OS as the client.
Yes. The participants will be getting a certificate as “Associate Developer in Blockchain”.
Yes. The faculty will support the participants on the Blockchain learning including the topics covered during the training for the next two months from the date of training completion.
You need to understand the basics of “Solidity” language for writing Smart Contracts in Ethereum and basics of “Go” language for writing Smart Contracts in Hyperledger Fabric framework. During the training, you will be exposed to the basics of these languages and you will be provided with required links and info so that you can master these languages subsequently.